The easiest way to supercharge your diet is to include a variety of foods full of good fats, protein, vitamins and minerals – it sounds easy but many of us are not getting the adequate balance our body requires.
Tips for success //
- Eat foods high in good fats – these include both monounsaturated fats such as (nuts, avocados and olives) , polyunsaturated fats including (sunflower seeds, sesame seeds, and soybeans) and Unsaturated fats (legumes, fish, poultry and eggs).
- Include a variety of fruits and vegetables in your diet – the more colours the better! We recommend green, orange, yellow and red – such as broccoli, capsicum, spinach, carrots and tomatoes!
- Include plenty of eggs, lean meats, poultry and fish in your diet
- Buy fresh produce in season – its better value and quality, fresh produce has more nutrients and is tastier!
- Include meat free meals into your diet – try incorporating tofu, nuts, seeds and legumes such as beans
For delicious and nutritious recipes head to www.skinnymetea.com.au and download their Free Eating Plan and Recipe Book