Below are some great ways to eat healthy when you are looking to save some extra cash –
- Prepare your own food – Save your money on expensive café meals and take away. The dollars can quickly add up if you buy your lunch and dinners multiple times per week.
- Eat less meat, or choose inexpensive cuts on meat.
- Drink tap water – don’t waste your money on bottled water. Tip: Add your favourite citrus fruits, berries, cucumber and mint to your water to make delicious Detox Water
- Buy fresh produce when it’s in season and freeze it.
- Look for sales and plan meals accordingly.
- Eat whole grains and beans, such as quinoa and brown rice are an inexpensive and tasty way to bulk up meals.