Cauliflower is sometimes a forgotten vegetable that isn’t very well known for its health benefits. Did you know it is full of fibre?
You will need:
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 sprigs fresh oregano
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup nutritional yeast
- Pinch of salt
- Cut the florets off the cauliflower and place In food processor, process until light and floury
- Add all the remaining Ingredients and mix in the food processor until combined
- Line a tray with foil and place the cauliflower base mix on the foil
- Be very gentle as you flatten the mix with the back of the spoon to create a pizza base shape. You don’t want the base to be too thick otherwise it will take longer to cook.
- Place the tray in the oven and cook the base on 170 degrees until dry and brown.
- Once dried out you can take the base from the over and wait to add toppings until it has cooled down
- Remember to be gentle as you add your favourite pizza toppings!
A great choice for pizza topping would be some diced tomato and avocado with some red onion, just like a bruschetta topping.