A great investment, which can easily help you enjoy variety of healthy meals and snacks, for work lunches is a Tupperware style bento box. Bento boxes easily allow you to compartmentalise your lunch, snacks and sauces without cross contaminating your foods. They also add a fun element to your lunch preparation.
Here are a few ideas for each compartment of your bento box:
- Boiled Eggs
- Carrot and Celery Sticks with Dip
- Muesli with yoghurt and fruit
- Fresh Fruit (strawberries, blue berries, apple, banana, pear etc)
- Ryvita with sliced cheese and tomatoes
- Garden Salad (mixed lettuce, red onion, avocado, tomato balsamic)
- Ryvita with Tinned Tuna (in water not oil)
- Sliced turkey breast with garden salad
- Nuts (unsalted)
- Avocado and Chicken wrap
- Frittata with garden salad
- Homemade rice paper rolls
- Sushi and soy sauce (salt reduced)
Check out this on Pinterest! https://www.pinterest.com/pin/258675572322922944/'