You will need:
- 1 green tea bag
- 1 mug of just boiled water
- 1 bottle of Vitamin E Oil
- 1 plastic spray bottle
- Take the green tea bag and steep it in the mug of water for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Remove the tea bag and let it cool down to room temperature.
- Add 2-3 drops of vitamin E oil or the contents of the vitamin E capsule.
- Carefully pour the mixture into the spray bottle. Keep it in the fridge until you need to use it. This is completely optional, but I like to add a few ice cubes when I head out so that the mist stays nice and cold throughout the day.