- Try to buy organic/biodynamic foods. If you are going to eat conventional fresh foods, choose those that are in season.
- Buy your nutritional supplements from a health-food store, not a pharmacy, as health-food stores carry a practitioner’s range and better-quality brands.
- Make yourself a shopping list and stick to it. This will help you to get all of your vital nutrients from healthy foods and avoid processed foods
- Most importantly, have a positive attitude! You are on your way to getting healthy, looking great and feeling fantastic!
- If you do shop at a supermarket only shop on the outside aisles, these contain all the fresh fruit, dairy, and essential products. All the artificial and processed food live in the middle!
Use our 6 Grocery Hacks next time you head to the store!