The hot weather will shortly be among us; we all know this can reek havoc on our beauty routine. Here are some simple tips and tricks you should incorporate into your summer beauty routine, or after a long day at the beach.
- Switch to BB cream
- Sprinkle Baby Powder on your skin to remove stubborn sand
- Apply deodorant to the back of your neck to avoid sweating whilst blow drying your hair
- Use equal parts coconut oil and avocado oil, in a spray bottle, to combat frizzy hair
- Keep your hair blonde (not green), before jumping in chlorine mix olive oil into your hair, this must be done before a pool session.
- Rinse your hair with fresh water immediately after leaving salt of chlorinated water.
- Put all your nail polishes in the fridge!
- Put Aloe Vera gel into ice cubes and freeze, apply to soothe sunburnt skin
- Add a dash of shimmer eye shadow to your facial moisturizer for a light summer glow
- Prevent blisters by spraying your feet with deodorant
- Choose tinted lips balms over lipsticks to keep your lips hydrated
- Use your bronzer as an eye shadow
- Use a finishing facial spray to set your makeup not a finishing powder
- Use waterproof mascara
- Invest in a good dry shampoo to use whilst sleeping to absorb excess oil
Don't let yourself get dehydrated in the hot weather, sip on our SkinnyMe Tea coconut water. Hydrated Skin is Healthy Skin.