Using frozen fruit instead of ice cubes is a creative and tasty approach to keep your water icy and add some natural flavor, not to mention your frozen fruit will look amazing in a DROP bottle.
Here are some easy and tasty frozen fruit (ice cube) ideas to add to your DROP bottle.
- Frozen melon balls (watermelon, rockmelon, cantaloupe)
- Frozen berries (strawberries, raspberries, blue berries, black berries, acai, cranberries)
- Frozen fruit slices (apple, orange, pear, peach, kiwi fruit, grapefruit)
- Frozen pomegranate seeds
- Frozen beetroot chunks/beetroot juice
- Frozen mango and banana chunks
Simply wash, dry and freeze your fruit in a freezer safe bag. Every morning add tasty frozen fruit to your water to keep it cold and delicious. Dont forget to tag @dropbottle & @smtofficial and #dropbottle & #smtofficial in all your creations, we love to see them!