It is important to eliminate the following while you are detoxing to reduce the strain on your body. Trust us it will be worth it.
- Try to avoid plastics. This includes plastic containers and water bottles. Replace these with glass or ceramic items.
- Be careful of body creams that make you retain water – in the detox diet phase, avoid creams that contain animal fats. Instead, use pure coconut oil or olive oil; rosehip oil is also great to use on your face. These will help to replace the natural oils in your skin.
- Be aware of bad chemicals in creams – avoid parabens (preservatives), chemical fragrances and phthalates (softening agents).
- Avoid alcohol and tobacco.
- Prescription medications are usually fine to take, but you should always consult your GP before using Teatox if you are taking any prescription medication.
- If you have recently taken antibiotics or have been generally unwell, do not begin a Teatox, as the detoxification process will put extra strain on your body. It is better to wait a few weeks until you are fully recovered.
- Avoid the fluoride and other chemicals in tap water. Use a water filter.
Want more tips and tricks to a healthier you? Our SkinnyMe Detox Program will provide you with the right tools and information to help you achieve incredible changes in your body and life.
This Program has been designed by the team here at SMT along with a team of expert professionals in fields of nutrition, exercise and dietetics for everyday people like your self. We strongly believe that everyday people can achieve incredible things if they have access to the right information and if you put your mind to it.
Our SkinnyMe Teatox Program is FREE for a limited time with all Teatox Purchases so get in quick
Just Click Here to get started
Any Questions? Just leave a comment below and our team will get back to you