1/4 bunch of celery – diced
1 carrot – diced
1 brown onion - diced
2 garlic cloves garlic - minced
Small handful of green beans – sliced
1 large zucchini – diced
6 cups of vegetable stock
500g tin of diced tomatoes
½ cup quinoa - washed
200g butter or cannellini beans - rinsed and drained
Pinch salt and pepper
1. Heat a pot over high heat, add olive oil and onion and garlic and sauté until soft.
2. Add carrot, celery, green beans and zucchini, and stir with a wooden spoon until
softened and slightly browned.
3. Pour in stock and diced tomatoes, bring to the boil whilst stirring, then reduce
heat and let simmer for 20 minutes or until vegetables are soft.
4. Add quinoa, cabbage and cannellini or butter beans and simmer until quinoa is
cooked, stirring occasionally, then serve.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Want more delicious recipes? Our SkinnyMe Detox Program will provide you with the right tools and information to help you achieve incredible changes in your body and life.
This Program has been designed by the team here at SMT along with a team of expert professionals in fields of nutrition, exercise and dietetics for everyday people like your self. We strongly believe that everyday people can achieve incredible things if they have access to the right information and if you put your mind to it.
Our SkinnyMe Teatox Program is FREE for a limited time with all Teatox Purchases so get in quick
Just Click is this link to Get Started
Any Questions? Just leave a comment below and our team will get back to you