Spirulina is a nutrient dense blue-green microalgae that grows in fresh and salt water. Spirulina is rich in Protein, B Vitamins, Copper, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Manganese and Omega 6 and 3 Fatty Acids.
- 1 tablespoon of Spirulina
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- ½ mashed avocado – optional
- Combine ingredients and mix into a paste
- Cleanse skin thoroughly and apply face mask to face and neck, leaving to dry for 20 minutes
- Remove face mask with a warm water and a soft wash cloth
- Moisturise as per normal