Terms and Conditions
Teatox order terms & conditions
- These T&Cs are a legal contract between the Health Boutique Pty Ltd (ACN 163 454 037) (“Us” or “We”) and you.
Is teatox for you?
- Teatox is suitable for men and women. You should not use the teatox if you are:
- under 18 years of age;
- suffering from a serious medical condition.
Using the teatox
- Follow the instructions in our teatox booklet. It has important information about:
- how to prepare and drink the tea;
- normal effects that you can expect from doing the teatox;
- abnormal effects, in which case you should stop the teatox.
- The teatox is not a food-substitute. You should eat a healty balanced diet while doing the teatox.
- You need to drink plenty of water while doing the teatox, because the teatox has a mild dehydrating effect.
- You must not give the teatox to anybody else to consume.
What we will supply to you
- Upon receiving your payment we will send you the number of teatox packs that you have ordered. Each teatox pack contains sufficient tea for 14 days, namely:
- 14 days’ supply (14 teaspoons) of loose-leaf tea; and
- 7 colon-cleanse tea bags (one for every 2nd day).
- With each order we will also:
- send you our teatox booklet;
- give you the opportunity to book in a time for a personal consultation with Us, by online chat.
- Once you have booked in for your personal consultation We will email you:
- confirmation of your booking;
- directions on how to access the consultation; and
- directions on how you can reschedule the consultation if you are no longer able to make the scheduled time.
- You will not hold Us liable, and indemnify us from any loss, cost or damage arising from any claim, in relation to any injury or damage suffered by you or any person receiving the teatox from you, arising from using the teatox contrary to our directions:
- on the teatox packaging; and
- in the teatox booklet.
- Your use of the SkinnyMeTea website (http://www.skinnymetea.com.au) is subject to the website’s terms of service (see http://www.skinnymetea.com.au/pages/terms-of-service). You agree that the terms of service form a contract between you and Us each time that you access the SkinnyMeTea website.
- These T&Cs are subject to the law of Victoria, Australia. If a dispute arises then you will endeavour to resolve this matter by negotiation with Us first. If ou bring any legal claim against Us then you must do so before the courts or tribunals of Victoria, Australia, or the Victorian registry of Australian federal courts. We may bring any claim against you in either Victoria or in the jurisdiction where you are located.